Current Job vacancies at KDA Accountants:
We are excited to announce that we have two new job vacancies open with immediate start.
Audit Semi Senior (Email CV)
The firm offers excellent work/life balance, friendly environment and competitive salary.
This is an opportunity for a dynamic individual to experience role of accounts preparation for the purpose of advising SME clients in business performance and personal wealth growth. The successful candidate will ALSO be engaged in Management Accounting and audit file preparation, which will enlarge both their experience and their skill sets making the role a lot more interesting and accomplished.
This is a challenging role and presents the opportunity for ‘upward career progression’.
- Part Qualified/Experienced
- Have worked with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- 1/2 years accounts preparation experience.
- Experience of manual and computerised book-keeping.
- Experience of VAT, PAYE and CT returns.
- Experience of soles trader, Partnership & Company statutory accounts preparation.
Managing and planning client assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Our focus on entrepreneurial companies means you’ll get a good exposure to a wide range of businesses. We also take an active interest in our clients’ businesses, so we value people skills.
The team today is made up of people with imagination, energy, enthusiasm and a different way of looking at things. If you think you’d fit in, we’d love to hear from you.