Company Law imposes certain duties on every company such as filing returns, circulating accounts, maintaining statutory registers etc.
NEW COMPANY SET UP
Setting up a new Limited Company?
Let KDA Accountants look after everything; we will consult with you and your needs and advise you on the best course of action.
We can advise on the best structure of the company to tax registration, also advise you on the company requirement for the year ahead.
Want to Set up a new Limited company?
At KDA Accountants we can advise you on the pros and cons & guide you in the right direction. We will also register your new company for all relevant taxes with the revenue commissioners.
What you get when setting up your new company:
- 2-5 Day Company Formation
- CRO Filing Fee
- Solicitor Swearing Fee
- Company Seal (Pliers)
- Free Company Name Check
- Allocation of NACE code classification
- Certificate of Incorporation
- A Bound Combined Company Register complete with shareholders, directors and company details
- 2 Bound Copies of the Company’s Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Draft minutes for your first meeting of the Directors
- The Share Certificates
- A Company Director Information Book
- A Company Secretary Information Book
The new Companies act 2014 is now in place and has changed the formation, company types and give a number of choices for new shareholders and directors.
If you wish to find out more on the changes, please contact our office.
COMPANY SECRETREIAL SERVICE
KDA Accountants Company secretarial services can help you with your obligations under Company Law
We can assist you with:
- Company Incorporation Link
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Changes of directors/secretary
- Provision of Registered Office
- Registration of business names
- Filing of Annual Returns
- Change of Registered Office
- Dealing with company strike off
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Share issues and transfers
- Filing of statutory returns
- Shareholders Agreements
- Branch Set Up _( link to page )
The responsibilities of a company secretary have changed with the new Company’s Act 2014. We will ensure that you meet your obligations on time and avoid penalties.