What is iXBRL?
XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) is a language that allows the presentation of financial information in a computer readable format. It is a reporting format that assigns an electronically readable tag to individual items within business reports. These tags correspond with taxonomies which are like dictionaries of terms used in financial statements.
“iXBRL”, or 'inline' XBRL, is a more recent version of the language which allows human-friendly presentation of XBRL documents.
How can KDA Accountants help you?
- Our fully managed iXBRL service is designed to provide you with the confidence that your iXBRL tagged accounts will comply with Revenue’s online filing requirements.
- Our service will prepare iXBRL formatted financial statements from the original source document.
- Our service will require minimal time commitments from your staff. The only requirement of your staff will be to discuss/approve potentially contentious iXBRL tagging decisions and give final sign off.
- Our specialist team will take your accounts in whatever format you provide and then tag and rigorously quality check them ahead of Revenue submission.
- Our specialist team will support your BDO engagement team with the expertise to resolve potentially contentious tagging decisions to ensure that accounts meet iXBRL specification guidelines.