KDA Accountants are Professional Liquidators and provide a Full Liquidation service at Competitive Rates.
Possible options to consider in closing you Limited company:
- Voluntary Winding up
- Member Voluntary Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
Voluntary Winding Up:
The winding up process is to close out all business detailing, stop trading, and pay off all creditors and taxes. Once this is completed and recognized by the revenue you can apply to the companies office to wind up the limited company.
Member Voluntary Liquidations:
The essential part of a member voluntary liquidation is the company must be solvent and have the ability to pay off all the companies’ debts.
The two main reasons to wind up the company via members voluntary liquidation is
- To extract the of balance funds from the company at a reduced tax rate of 33%
- To close out all matters of the company in full with no uncertainty.
Creditors Voluntary Liquidation:
The option for creditors voluntary Liquidation occurs when your limited company is insolvent and unable to pay off its debts. Your accountant will be in the best position to advice you on your companies solvency and ability to pay of current and historical debts.
NB. Don’t fall into the trap by funding the company problems of not being able to pay debts by investing personal funds into the business in the long term.
KDA accountants can liquidate your company and discharge all your creditors.
We have devised a full system of templates & checklists to allow for very competitive pricing.
FREE Initial Consultation with confidentiality guaranteed
Why take action now ?
- Erase creditors & Sheriff Debts
- Avoid personal liability for company debts
- Avoid Prosecution
- Manage the relationship with creditors
- Comply with company Law
- Eliminate tax problems
- Minimise stress & disruption to all parties
- Confidentiality guaranteed
Is Your Company Insolvent?
An insolvent company is unable to pay its debts as they fall due. Company Directors must take action quickly because in some cases they can be held personally liable for the company's debts.
Insolvency is undoubtedly the most stressful situation you will ever face in your business. With our extensive experience we can guide you through this difficult time. We offer a free& initial consultation.
It's important that you have a good rapport with your advisor; we don't believe in charging you to see if you like us!
We can provide practical advice on:
- What type of Company Liquidation you need
- Dealing with secured, unsecured and preferential creditors
- Communicating with employees
- Reporting to the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement
We can act as Liquidators and we have a successful track record in winding up companies through Creditor's and Member's Voluntary Liquidation.
Typically on completion of a liquidation:
- The company's debts will have been written down in full
- All assets will have been sold for the best possible price
- Thedirectors will have been relieved of all responsibilities
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about solving your company's insolvency problems Contact Owen Dunne, our Insolvency Partner. Telephone: 01-8025400.