KDA Accountants help owner managers improve financial performance with complete, up-to-date information on their department's expenses and revenue contributions.
We have hundreds of key performance indicators and reports which enable managers to improve cash flow, lower costs, and increase profitability.
Decision Based Reporting:
Key Performance Indicators:
Dash boarding of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) is the ultimate reporting goal of any Business. It offers business owners immediate visibility of key information which is key to the success of their business.
Some important elements that may be displayed in a dashboard are:
- Indicators of achievement of high level goals (e.g. Profit or Sales)
- Scorecards of how the entire business is performing against target in the different areas (e.g. financial, operations, HR, customers)
- Alerts to key information for exception management
Dashboards can be an extremely effective means of monitoring performance that enable business owners take timely intervention when required.
KDA Accountants has experience providing dashboarding of KPIs across a number of business sectors.
Dashboards do not only have to reflect financial information, they can also incorporate non-financial drivers.
KDA Dublin Accountants has implemented dashboards that support the achievement of goalsin non financial areas. Our KPI consultancy is invaluable in defining the dashboard reports to support goals across the business.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
It is no longer sufficient for organisations to measure just past performance and, in recent years, there has been a growing awareness that budgeting and forecasting have become a core competency to plan and manage the success of a business.
KDA Accountants can support the Budgeting & Forecasting process by:
- Managing the process for gathering forecasting data (budget, revised budget, …)
- Perform data modelling and manage complex budget rules
- Manage the budgeting process
- Prepare the operating budget and forecasts
- Prepare reports that compare forecasting data with actual results
- Carry out "what if" analysis with simulation of alternative scenarios