KDA Accountants approach to auditing is risk-based, allowing us to get to the core of the issues affecting your business and financial statements.
Our commitment is to understanding our clients; we strive to transform the preparation and audit of annual Financial Statements into an annual review of potential problem areas so that we can recommend opportunities to improve your business performance.
We discuss the problems and opportunities with you and help you implement any agreed solutions.
With all our clients we manage their yearend and annual return dates, ensuring you don’t miss your company’s office filing date, annual return date.
We aim to complete your audit within 30 days of receipt of your books and records.
At KDA Accountants we encourage the completion of your audited accounts as close to your accounts year-end so that the numbers have meaning and relevance for you for the next year.
Why choose KDA Accountants?
- We take time to get to know you and understand your business.
- We guarantee a partner driven service.
- Experts in providing advice to owner managers.
- We assign a single point of contact to coordinate the audit and other support services.
- Access to the KDA Accountants team throughout the year.
- We provide a flexible, no surprise approach in the delivery of our services.
- We manage the compliance and filing requirements with the company’s office.
- High quality audits and a fixed fee.
- Strong technical support and expertise.
Key benefit of our audits
While preparing the audit we will be gaining a full understanding of your business and what drives turnover, margins and profits. Our Audit team will be in a position to provide business advice and direction on how to use your accounts to drive your business. Our post audit review can allow you to identify key objectives in your business.
If you wish to avail of the audit exemption for you company’s financial statements, we can review if you meet the requirements laid out in the new Companies Act 2014.
Exemption from filing full audited statutory financial statements :
To qualify as a small company and avail of this exemption, a company must satisfy TWO or more of the following conditions in the current financial year and in the preceding financial year (unless it is its first financial year)(s.350(2), (3) & (5) Companies Act 2014):
- Balance sheet total does not exceed €4.4m
- Turnover does not exceed €8.8m
- Number of employees does not exceed 50